- The school owns its own CNG buses.
- Parents are advised to hire school transport only.
- The bus service may develop snags occasionally.
- Parents should co-operate during such unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable interruptions.
- Parents sending their wards by private transport are advised to pick up their wards five minutes before the closing of the school, failing which the school should not be held responsible in case of any mishappening. (Self driven bikes/cars are not allowed in the school)
- In case a bus is 15 minutes late from the scheduled time, parents should send the students by any other vehicle (taxi or auto rickshaw) for which the school shall make payment.
- In case a student does not reach home on time, parents need not panic. They can contact the school reception for assistance. All efforts are made for the safety of the students.
- The school should not be held responsible for any road accidents in which the buses may unfortunately be involved.
The transport fee is mentioned in the fee card. Please ensure that it is accurately calculated while making payment by cash or by a bank draft. Transport fee can be increased any time during the academic session depending on the hike in CNG price by the Government of India. If found using transport without payment, one whole year’s transport fee will be charged from the erring student. The school charges eleven months’ transport fee each academic year. The students will not be allowed to withdraw transport facility in the middle of the session.